Monday, March 8, 2010

New Prjects--Oh Joy!


My sewing projects are still a bit on the fritz as I've been slowly putting my new house together. Man--I always thought they were exaggerating when they said how much work a new house was!

But my dear co-worker Audrey has provided me with stuff to keep me busy: She needs a gown for the Flapper's Ball at work in August (or the Flapper's Fall if the typo on the invitation had not gotten fixed in time).

So I am beginning today on this lovely gem from Past Patterns



using 6 yards of gray silk charmuese from Denver Fabrics. In spite of myself, I am still a little bit anxious about sewing on such a fragile fabric. I'll be laying it out in my dining room today.

Since I still have no dining room table, there is plenty of floor space to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment