Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Frock!

I finally got my butt in gear on my friend's baby frock. It looks much better with the sleeves attached, as you can see:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

And here's the back of the cap as well. I hand-stitched the whole thing because it looks so much better that way:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I used the Kannik's Korner pattern, which was so much easier than try to guess at the size of a baby on my own. Plus, I'm positive the sleeves look better as well (sleeves are one of the things I hate most, along with binding tabs). The cap patterns was great to work with. Caps are fast becoming one of my favorite things to do because I can sit in front of the TV and veg while I sew... Unfortunately 20 years of tiny hand sewing is probably the cause of my deteriorating vision. Now I need glasses to see across the room to the TV. *Sigh*

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment