Monday, March 8, 2010

My Masquerade: Part 3

It certainly took all the energy I (and my husband. and several friends) had to get ready for my 30th birthday masquerade, but it was well worth it in the end. Of the costumes there, I was proud to say I made four, and one young bride was wearing her SkyeLine wedding corset under 1993 prom dress (it made her bust look awesome).

Just a few photos of the action so you can see how it all came out.


1770s taffeta polonaise gown and Captain Morgan Pirate costume
both by me!


me with Ashley in the 1860s ball gown


The one on the right is a SkyeLine costume


Oh the dancing!


You know if Marie Antoinette had had beer pong, she totally would have played it!


I'm busting out!


Captain Morgan entertains the crowd with a few banjo rolls


With a neckline this open, your chest gets a little cold


What's a masquerade without the masks?

All in all, it was a perfect party, and I have decided to turn 30 again next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment